The Hibear Flask Cleaning Certification Certificate Program
Welcome to the Hibear Flask Cleaning Certification Certificate Program
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Clean your flask
- Feel good about cleaning your flask
- Able to instruct others how to clean their flask
Things you may need to get your flask sparkling clean
- A hand. If your hand is unavailable, try a friend.
- Some form of cleaning solution. We like soap. It can be found in most stores. If you prefer, you can make it.
- For deep cleanings use vinegar. For deeper cleanings add baking soda. To make a volcano add baking soda, red food coloring and vinegar.
- Use a non-abrasive sponge, cloth, tee-shirt, or friend's sleeping bag.
Cleaning the Adventure Flask
Why: Because you shouldn’t worry if the inside of your bottle is slimy and gross.
Step 1: Open the bottle
Step 2 : Soap it all down
Step 3: Bonus points, add some vinegar
Step 4: Scrub the various parts
Step 5: Rinse
Step 6: Dry
Step 7: Celebrate with some tea
Congratulations! You made it to the end of the course. Remember cleaning your bottle is like brushing your teeth; if you don’t do it every day it’ll run away and join the circus.
Now it’s time for your virtual graduation. Print off this certificate and in your finest bathrobe proclaim your expertise out the front door using your outside voice. If you feel so inclined send us a picture of you and your diploma.